Sell or buy Real Estate Property. Homes for sale in Menlo Park.
My first priority, and my greatest reward is my clients' trust! Whatever their needs, my goal is to fulfill them, either with my own knowledge and expertise, or by consulting with a member of my "team," – specialists in their fields – such as lenders, contractors, or designers, who help me to provide customized, creative, well organized, stress-free service for my clients.
Full time Realtor 1987 to date. Specializing in listing and selling Residential Real Estate in all price ranges in Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties (Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton, Portola Valley, Woodside, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View and surrounding areas). Featured speaker at Palo Alto Community Center Home & Real Estate Expo, March 2007, seminar leader at company-wide training sessions, and repeat guest on TV program, "Absolutely Real Estate."
- Top 1% of all Coldwell Banker Agents, and Top 100 of Coldwell Banker Northern California from 1997
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle, 2015, 2010-2009
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite, 2014-2011, 2008-2006, 2002, 2000-1997
- Coldwell Banker International President's Premier, 2005-2003, 2001
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist, 2000 to date
- Previews Property Specialist, 1997 to date
- Special Recognition Coldwell Banker Top Listing Associate, Menlo Park - El Camino Office, November and February, 2004, February, 2002, October and May, 1999
- Special Recognition Coldwell Banker Top Sales Associate, Menlo Park - El Camino Office, October, March and February, 2003, July, 2002 and October, 2001
- Top Producer, Menlo Park - El Camino Office, April and January, 2003 and October, 2001
- Top 100 Residential Real Estate Agents of Silicon Valley, 2000-2001, San Jose Business Journal (SJBJ has stopped ranking)
- #1 Agent for first 3 quarters, Menlo Park - El Camino Office, and #1 Producing Agent in Palo Alto, 1998
- Associate Vice President Cornish & Carey Residential Real Estate (C&C) Award, 1995 through Coldwell Banker's purchase of C&C, fall 1997
- Top 1% of Cornish & Carey Residential Real Estate, 1991-1997
- Cornish & Carey Outstanding Performance Award and Top Achiever Award, 1991-1996
- Cornish & Carey #1 Producing Agent, Palo Alto, and #1 Top Producer, Menlo Park - El Camino Office, 1996
- Born and raised in Westchester County, New York
- California Department of Real Estate License, 1985
French, Spanish, German